We are very pleased to have been able to develop something in the fantasy genre with this project. It’s no secret that there is already a surplus of fantasy games available; despite this, we believe we have achieved something truly fresh and original. With the visual design alone, you can see this isn’t your typical kind of fantasy clothing and armour – drawing inspiration from various world cultures and ancient civilisations ensured the end result would be something a bit different!
Complete quests or sell items in the Mercian Store to get gold that you can trade for new weapons and consumables. Additionally, new armor packs unlock as you progress, which you can purchase from the store – this will make you really stand out as a Ranger, Fighter or Defender, and it can also help you identify other players of a similar level to team up with. As if that wasn’t enough, you can also pick up reward items such as clothing, companions and furniture as you level up. The accessible, replayable, cooperative gameplay and wealth of customization options deepen with your commitment, allowing for an enriched experience.
- Befriend the Guardians who will guide you through the game and give you quests.
- Brave the dungeons to battle gruesome Beetles and savage Lizards.
- Explore the rooms and corridors as you make your way through Mercia: Fractured Realms – you never know what you might find!
- Pick up drops from enemies, find chests and loot bags – and don’t forget to take your items to the Mercian Store to get some Gold!
- Choose from Ranger, Fighter or Defender character classes, as well as a wealth of magic and weapon types to play the way you want.
- Level up your character and your Stones to increase your chances of survival and improve your magical abilities.
- Unlock an abundance of rewards, including clothing, companions and furniture.
- Don’t head into the dungeons alone, meet up with other Mercians in The Sanctuary and go into battle together!
This game space environment is split into a series of rooms, which when combined, make up a Dungeon. Each room is like a small Home ‘space’ with lush and detailed elements maintaining the consistency and quality across a vast area.
The Characters and Weapons
The Oracle is also one of the major quest givers; she’ll offer you opportunities to discover and collect elements of the Mercian world, including stones and shards, which are essential for progression.