Home Tycoon is here! Create your dream city with over 60 unique buildings, race through the streets with your friends in turbo-charged sports cars, unlock over 50 avatar rewards, and share your metropolis with the world on the leaderboards! The only limit is your own imagination.
Aurora 1.6 is here and there have been both new additions and some layout changes. Here’s a quick preview of how it looks:
For those who haven’t noticed, the Old West Saloon personal space has received an update for all you cowboys and girls! There are two new guest rewards so your friends can get the vintage black hoop oak barrel and an authentic all natural cowhide. There’s also a brand new piano which can be turned on and off. So saddle up and bring your friends over to The Saloon!
- Whose side are you on? Join the ranks of the renowned Swyfts or notorious Outlaws in the Uproar Arena to do battle for ultimate respect.
- Browse through Uproar’s intuitive inventory system, allowing you to preview the extensive selection of weapons, Serums, clothing and taunts available.
- Purchase, rent or even gift any of the available items to your friends and as an added bonus, any clothing purchased in Uproar will also be wearable outside of the game.
- Equip a primary, secondary and melee weapon that fits your play style, and complement it with the perfect choice of Serum, letting you choose the kind of fighter you want to be.
- Battle to earn XP, level up your avatar and unlock a wealth of unique rewards.
Stay tuned to the PS Home forums and http://www.lockwoodpublishing.com/ for more information about Uproar.
That’s all for now. See you in PlayStation Home!