With the Home 1.7 update comes the ability to equip inventory items that affect the way that your avatar moves. The very first set of Locomotion items available in Home, brought to you by nDreams are available for use on your avatar regardless of what outfit you are wearing. The first set includes:
- Super Dash – Which will allow your avatar to run faster than normal.
- Zen Flight – You will no longer walk or run, you will float in the air in the lotus position. You can also travel faster than the normal run.
- Super Flight – Majestically fly through the air like a super hero at different speeds.
- Ninja Run – Your run animation will become a slick ninja run and can change into a Ninja Sprint.
- Inferno Hero – A fantastic fire will swarm around your avatar and you can fly through the air surrounded by flames.
- Ice Hero – You can ride the ice coming from your hand and move quickly through whichever space you are in.
- Skateboards – With four different styles you can skate around Home and go quicker than you have ever been able to before. These also come with an ‘Ollie’ emote animation.
Equip these items in your inventory and see what effect they have. When running forward hold the square button to change the way your avatar moves.
For men: A sun visor, polo shirt, long trousers and apron, and shoes and ankle socks. For women: A sun visor, polo shirt and apron, culotte skirt, and shoes and knee socks.
All of these items are available at no cost from the GZ Burger shop in the Shopping Centre (West). This is your chance to become a member of the GZ Burger staff!
Finally, we would like to congratulate the winners of our EU-wide Home Fashion Week Challenge Round #3 – Carnival Outfit: whiteboy38rams, Martyfox, APPIE1615, latana_08, tron666, mens43, V–val–V, Miss_Papillon
Round #4 is now taking place and you can still enter to win a prize. Go to the Home Forums to see if your territory is participating and read the Terms and Conditions. The new theme is Gothic Outfit. So find your dark side and express it through the creativity of your outfit. Good luck!
That’s all for now. See you in PlayStation Home!